Technology In The Classroom

Technology In The Classroom
Technology In The Classroom

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tools For Teachers

Sometimes I find Web-based or "cloud" applications that I feel would enhance the Technology Teaching process for teachers.  One such application is called "Mighty Meeting"  http://www.mightymeeting.com/

While I could use applications like Evernote or Dropbox to transfer files, Mighty Meeting allows me to share with others in a LIVE ONLINE Training mode.  I can create a Power Point on my laptop and then upload it to Mighty Meeting.  I then share it with other devices, ie. iphone, ipad, etc.  If I do not have my laptop with me, I can show the presentation using my ipad.  This opens up a new world for trainers and teachers for off site training as well as followup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment