Technology In The Classroom

Technology In The Classroom
Technology In The Classroom

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogging at the Mall

Ok so I know that it is not really a big deal to be blogging at the mall but I think I hear the best and worse tech advice while sitting in the bookstore using their free wifi. It seems as if everyone is an expert when it comes to technology. I hear what is the "best" smart phone to buy, what notebook computer is currently being used and finally why you should stay away from certain technology. I know that most advice is not based upon knowledge but instead on usage. This information is good because you either hear the passion or pitfalls of each device in real time. The guy sitting next to me is using an iphone and across the room is a windows phone being used. The android phones must be in big demand due to the fact that several folks are using them while drinking coffee or reading books at the bookstore. If I were to guess, it seems as if just about everybody is holding some type of device, either a smart phone, notebook, ipad, or tablet in the bookstore now. I guess the quality of bandwidth must be good. While this blog entry doesn't really focus on a certain type of technology, it does underline the total take over of "Handheld or mobile devices". This really makes me wonder what is next. Of course we can expect technology to out grow what the public demands but as long as there is a need to know and gather informantion, keep in touch, Facebook, Twitter, and just interact, technology is the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment