Technology In The Classroom

Technology In The Classroom
Technology In The Classroom

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Technology and Babies

Usually I discuss some new and improved piece of technology that will make life easy. There are some many apps and devices out there that will make your life easy but at this stage in my life the most important thing right not is waiting on the birth of our second Grand Child. How does this relate to technology you might ask. Well when our first child was born, the only piece of technology I owned was a small camera that used "Real" film. When the second child came along, we had moved to a much better camera and we then had a PC. 10 years later between the first child and the third, we had advanced to a movie camera and two point and shoot cameras. Fast forward to today and right now I am using three digital cameras, a flip video, three laptops and my ipad. This birth will be also be "live streamed" to the folks back home. Don't get me wrong, I long for the more simple days when you had to wait for the film to be developed to see what turned out. I guess life has to change but in the next few days, waiting for life to be born, I will reflect on him and what joy birth brings

No comments:

Post a Comment