Technology In The Classroom

Technology In The Classroom
Technology In The Classroom

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The End of the Story WiFi

The last time I blogged, I was in search of WiFi because my home connecting was down. After several online chats with my provider, we got it back on. I installed a new wireless router and now the signal is strong. Ok so what did I learn? Well I guess it goes without saying that I am so dependent on the internet that some times it takes over my life. The second less ion seems to be centered around the lack of free WiFi in my area. I live in a college town with a large medical presents. You would think that we would have more access to WiFi but we don't. Finally, the lessons learned should move us towards fixing the issue. That remains to be seen. One thing I do know is that once you begin to depend on technology, it has to be there all the time. Gone are the days where you were able to life your life without having to know what is going on at all times. Technology brings you the cutting edge but at what cost. I know this entry is starting to become deep but I feel that we should sometimes stop what we are doing and just let the natural flow of life take over. I would reflect more about this subject but somehow I am drawn towards checking my e-mail, catching up on the latest wire story, and I here "Angry Birds" calling my name. Until then, stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment